- Work for an energetic Not for Profit – your efforts really make a difference
- Help those that are transport disadvantaged get out into the community and enrich their lives
- Northern suburbs head office – close to home?
LINK Community Transport is a not for profit organisation providing transport to many aged and disabled customers and their carers including children. LINK provides Community Transport services in the Northern and Western Metropolitan Melbourne region and seeks to expands its services. We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to play a central, important role in the coordination of service delivery.
Your main duties include coordinating:
- inbound/outbound calls, enquiries, customer welfare, and trip requests;
- customer intake processes;
- Administration and processing of financial records and transactions
- arrangement of trip requests into driver shifts (scheduling)
- Duty Officer role for drivers/travel assistants on duty
- check out and check in vehicles hired out to external parties
- investigation and resolution of minor operational issues
- scheduling and achievement of vehicle servicing, cleaning and repairs
- The organization of volunteer/other events and services
Strong leadership and motivational skills and a constructive, collaborative and professional approach are expected to help you get the most out of your team; 2+ years prior experience in a leadership position is required. We are looking for someone who has a compassionate nature and genuine empathy for people. You will need to multitask effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst meeting deadlines. A range of general work competencies eg communication, mathematical, computer skills are also a must for this role. Some general knowledge of motor vehicle care or the ability to develop it is needed. Availability for a variety of shifts including regular office hours, 7am starts and 7pm finishes is required. Experience in aged care, disability services or logistics is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your resume and covering letter outlining why you feel you are suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the successful applicant will need to complete a working with children check and criminal history check and aptitude tests may also apply.
To view a full position description click on the link below: