Customised and Accessible Transport for People with Disabilities and their Carers
- Do you or someone you care about suffer from transport disadvantage due to a disability?
- Are you unable to use public transport and are looking for an affordable and accessible alternative?
- Do you require transport to health appointments, respite, an arts and crafts class or simply to visit friends and family?
- Are you limited to relying on availability of friends and family to take you out and about?
If you and/or your carers are experiencing transport difficulties and as such are prevented to live your life fully and freely, please give LINK a call to see how we can assist with your transport needs.
Why Choose LINK?
- Customised Service
From the moment you first contact LINK to every single trip you take with us we will make sure that your specific circumstances are addressed.
Before signing up to use our service, our intake team will make sure your particular needs can be accommodated for.
- Compassionate and Accessible
Our vehicles are driven by volunteers who are fully trained in transporting people that live with a disability and using the specialised equipment needed to make your travels safe and comfortable.
The transport we provide is very affordable. LINK has various payment options including funded (HACC) and non-funded (NDIS and private passengers who pay a very reasonable fee for the service).
Even the non-funded customers receive a far more affordable rate than alternative transport providers such as TAXIs, not to mention a superior customised and friendly service.
Contact us today to have a friendly chat with our team and see whether you too can enjoy our service.
For more information call 1300 54 65 28.