MS Dynamics 365 Peer To Peer Review Consultant (all modules welcome)
Project Manager, Functional Consultant or Business Analyst Help Required
Could you please volunteer 2 hours of your time? This is a very flexible role where you can practice your analytical skills and gain experience in the non for profit sector. You don’t need to come into our office, interstate or after hours help is warmly welcomed.
- Do you have experience performing MS Dynamics Peer too Peer Consulting, financials, CRM work?
- Have you ever done any MS Dynamics implementations before?
- Have you done any of the pre-implementation Analysis work?
LINK Community Transport is a charitable organisation that provides effective, accessible and flexible social and home support for people experiencing difficulties due to health, frailty or disability.
We are planning to introduce MS Dynamics to our organisation for the very first time with the main modules being financials, HR, Payroll and CRM. Please note later stages of implementation may involve sales, marketing and purchasing modules.
As a registered charity we are reliant on a group of very loyal and dedicated volunteers to help run the organisation.
Any CRM application would represent a very large investment in time, money and skills. We can’t afford to make a lot of mistakes with this implementation.
We need someone to brainstorm and help with the formulation of the strategic system plan and guide us on the best implementation/deployment approach.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. We would welcome assistance from interstate people. Telephone / skype / email access will be fine.
You would be warmly welcomed to visit us in our Melbourne office (based in Thomastown) or alternatively we can speak on the phone and then meet you for coffee at a location that suites you to discuss your recommendations.
Key Help That We Need Guidance On:
- Advise LINK on any risks / benefits that you identify
- Help LINK understand major issues with the migration process
- Help LINK understand wider issues regarding the Network Server / data storage / security management issues
- Help us determine the best deployment approach.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Any knowledge of specific MS Dynamics modules including AX Dynamics AX (especially Trade & Logistics) or Financial / FMS Modules would be highly regarded
- Any knowledge of reporting or Dashboard configuration would be a bonus
Please note that as charity we DO NOT require a full commercial peer to peer standard document from you.
Please read over the proposals and then advise us over the phone on your key findings and recommendations. This would help us enormously and we would really appreciate your help.
We would really be very grateful for any assistance that you could offer.
To discuss this further, please call Sohail on 1300 546 528.