Safety and Policies
Safety is everyone’s business. LINK is dedicated to achieving its moral and legal responsibilities towards health and safety, and recognise the importance of providing a safe and healthy work environment for all customers, volunteers and staff.
At all times, LINK staff and volunteers ensure:
- The safety of customers during transit and whilst embarking and disembarking vehicles
- Appropriate assistance is provided to customers to meet individual support needs
- They always maintain safe work practices to minimise risk within LINK’s operating environment, including pedestrians and other road users, and
- They provide a basis by which, continuous improvement initiatives can be developed and evaluated.
LINK has developed a number of policies in order to protect the well being of our customers, volunteers and staff.
Please click on links listed below to view LINK’s policies:
- Code of Conduct 2017
- LINK’s Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
- LINK’s Quality Improvement Policy
- Extreme Heat Policy
- Child Safe Policy
- Police Check and Statutory Declaration Policy
- Safe Transport of Customers and Cargo Policy
- Uniform & Protective Clothing Policy
- Health Safety Environment Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Drug & Alcohol-Fitness for Work Policy