LINK Community Transport Inc. provides transport related training, on a fee for service basis, which draws on our extensive experience in direct service provision and best practice within the community transport sector.
Our training sessions are developed and continually updated by drawing upon our extensive experience in direct service provision, as well as best practice within the community transport industry, and incorporate active service principles, workplace health and safety guidelines, legislation and best practice standards. LINK offers dynamic practical training that supports individuals and organisations in service provision.
Training offered includes:
- Transporting People Safely: Supporting older people/ Child seats and restraints/ Wheelchair hoists and restraints;
- Safe Driving;
- Self Care and Back Care;
- Getting to Know Your Mini Bus; and
- Manual Handling.
Each module includes:
- Module coordination, administration and logistics;
- Updated contents and resources to reflect current industry practice and legislation;
- Experienced and qualified training staff;
- An information/resource pack, including comprehensive training notes;
- Practical exercises to give participants the opportunity to apply new skills and concepts;
- Certificates of attendance, and
- Collation of participant evaluations and a summary report.
All training is hands on and is customised to the work context of all participants and can be conducted over a half or full day. We can bring the training to you or we can host the training at our premises* in Campbellfield office (*alternative training venue can be arrange. Please contact us further to discuss your needs)
To enquire about training today, please contact our training team:
Phone: 1300 546 528 (1300 LINK CT)