LINK Community Transport is a not for profit organisation, providing affordable transport solutions for people 65 and over and people with a disability and their carers in Melbourne, Victoria. LINK has helped thousands of Melbournians who do not have other means of transport by providing a safe and reliable door to door service.
LINK enables people experiencing transport disadvantage to live more autonomously and remain independent by providing transport to health, social and recreational activities for a fraction of the cost for a taxi.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO and the Management Team
- Prioritising and ensuring that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Maintaining the diary of the CEO and organising travel and other related arrangements.
- Taking notes or minutes of Board, Board Sub-Committee, stakeholders and other meetings when required.
- Drafting Meeting Agendas, collating associated documents and reports, and marshaling all things necessary to meet the requirements of the organization’s governance framework.
- Drafting Meeting Agendas, collating associated documents and reports, and marshaling all things necessary to meet the standing requirements of the organization’s management team.
- Assist CEO and/or Management Team with follow up action items or projects as required.
- Advising the CEO of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Dealing with matters requiring attention, or referring them to the appropriate person in the absence of the CEO.
- Organisation of events and functions when necessary
- Contribute to the performance and functioning of the Management Team.
Skills and Experience
You will have proven experience supporting a CEO, Practice Partner, or Senior Company Director. Suitable experience within corporate and/or the NFP sector would be advantageous. You hold an innate desire to contribute to community wellness and to social access and enablement of vulnerable people.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Advanced administrative skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Versatile people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Sound attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Completion of administrative tasks with required timeframes
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times