VOLUNTEER CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER
Due to exciting changes in the community sector, Link Community Transport is seeking Volunteer Customer Liaison Officers in our Thomastown office. You will play an important role in supporting the very busy staff in the Client Services team. Our Volunteer Customer Liaison’s take client calls and process their trip requests. They also assist our Client Services team by doing a daily call back to clients to notify them of their upcoming travel.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Taking inbound client travel requests
- Lodging requests into our scheduling system (training provided)
- Undertaking Outbound calls for confirmation and welfare purposes
- Providing information about our services and client eligibility as required
To be considered for this valued position, we are looking for volunteers who possess the following:
- Warm, friendly demeanor; and versatile people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Possess the ability to quickly acquire rudimentary computer skills
- Sound attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
A background in customer service or the community sector will be highly regarded, but is not essential. Any Cultural and Linguistically Diverse experience and/or language skills will be highly regarded.
Are you ready and willing to make a difference? Come and join the spirited and friendly team at LINK Community Transport. All volunteers are required to undergo a National Police Check and have a Working With Children Check upon appointment to the position.
For further information, or to progress your application; contact our Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 LINK CT (1300 5465 28) or email@example.com