Volunteer Fundraising Co-ordinator
- Thomastown location
- Join our friendly and passionate team in this newly created volunteer position
- Have a meaningful and positive impact on your community
- 1 – 2 days per week; or more if sought
LINK Community Transport Inc is a not for profit organisation providing community transport solutions for people and communities in Melbourne. LINK is committed to assisting older people and people with a disability and their carers as well as children to maintain an active, healthy and engaged social and civic life. We facilitate this by transporting clients to social, medical, health and recreational activities to enhance client capacity to ‘age in place’.
Due to exciting changes within our organisation, we are seeking a volunteer to assist with grant writing and project development. The volunteer fundraising co-coordinator will join approximately 90 other volunteers to form an integral part of the vital services we provide to the community.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Sourcing relevant grants via grant newsletters and websites
- Working with the Philanthropy and Sponsorship Principal to develop suitable project outlines
- Filling in grant applications
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
- Writing grant acquittal reports
To be considered for this valued position, we are looking for volunteers who possess the following:
- Warm, friendly demeanour; and versatile people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Sound attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is an opportunity to develop your grant and report writing skills and to learn about the philanthropic landscape within Australia while doing good work for your local community.
Whether you are a recent graduate, returning to work, retired or an active job seeker; there’s something for you. Are you ready and willing to make a difference? Come and join the spirited and friendly team at LINK Community Transport.
For further information, or to progress your application; contact the Volunteer Recruiter on 1300 546 528 or email email@example.com