What We Do?
LINK Community Transport is a not for profit organisation, providing transport for people and organisations in the Northern and Western suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
LINK services the following communities who do not have other means of getting out and about:
- Indigenous Australian over 50
- Seniors aged 65 and over and
- People with a disability and their carers
- Private passengers who choose an alternative to business operators such as TAXIs and Uber in order to support an organisation that is making a difference.
For more information visit our Individuals page.
LINK also provides transport solutions for organisations wanting to outsource their transport needs including:
- Local Government
- Community Organisations and
- Corporate Businesses
LINK is highly skilled at providing a range of transport services, including client scheduling, driver rostering, site safety assessments, vehicle provision and logistics, employee recruitment and supervision and management. LINK is also able to aid with a specific area of service provision e.g. only driver rostering or client scheduling. For more info visit our Organisations page.